We are hiring!
Ready to get out and spread your wings with a new challenge?
Animal Sounds North West Veterinary Mobile Ultrasound is looking for a credentialed veterinary technician licensed in Oregon (CVT) to join the team as a mobile sonographer for the Corvallis/Eugene/Salem region.
*Will train the right candidate!* However, ultrasound experience and/or RDMS certification is a plus.
Primary responsibilities will be providing mobile ultrasound services at various veterinary clinics located predominantly in Corvallis/Eugene/Salem and occasionally the coast
- Ultrasound services in abdomen, cardiac, thyroid and MSK to the clients of ASNW including FNAs/telecytology, centesis procedures
- Transmittal of cases though SonoPath telemedicine serves
Although primarily ultrasound, this position involves more:
- Marketing projects and promotional efforts as directed by the Managers and Marketing Director, including but not limited to marketing campaigns and projects assigned, lunch-n-learns.
- Technical support for SonoPath telemedicine clients on a rotating schedule, which will include weekend time in the rotation
- Instruction and general assistance at *SDEP® training labs (weekends), on-site training (post Covid)
- Participation/assistance/completion of any projects/duties assigned to you specifically as you grow into the position and based on your strengths
- Minimum high school diploma, BS/BA a plus.
- Credentialed veterinary technician licensed in Oregon (CVT)
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an technician in a veterinary general or specialty practice
- Own reliable vehicle required for mobile duties, proof of insurance
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, long days on mobile, and occasional weekends
- Ability to occasionally travel for conferences or on-site ultrasound training at clinics and our education facility in Andover NJ
- Sign and maintain a confidentiality agreement (NDA) on file with SonoPath, LLC (parent Company)
Qualities of the Applicant:
- Ability to maintain a symbiotic, professional, mature and effective relationship with other members of the ASNW mobile team as well as SonoPath team.
- Strong in/enjoys the business aspect; marketing and social media experience a plus
- Enjoys working effectively and independently, whether on mobile or project related
- Enjoys maintaining connectivity with a completely virtual team and developing effective working relationships
- Ability to multi-task and accept interruptions and the unexpected in your day
- Thrives in a job that is not 9-5, is anything but routine, and requires self-regulation
- Enjoys troubleshooting, new ideas and projects, and true challenges sometimes on a daily basis. Quick learner a plus
- M-F on mobile ultrasound
- Workday length dependent on need, workflow, traffic and other factors but is expected to be at least 8 hours.
- Occasional weekend work required for ultrasound training at clinics or SDEP labs – will be compensated
Think You’re a Good Fit?
Apply via email to: email@example.com
- Confirm application requirements
- Include CV or resume
- Include cover letter
- Provide proof of technician credentialing in Oregon
- Minimum 3 professional references
***Salary and Benefits discussed at interview
***Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be asked for during the interview stage